Monday, October 24, 2011

My Thought For You

First day of the week..yes it is Monday. I used to called it Monday blues without truly understand what 'blues' was about. Commonly blues means melancholy and sadness..hey wait a minute...stop there!!. I do feel stressed on Monday and the rest of the weekday too. But I'm not sad and melancholy.. so I should not called it Monday Blues right??..lol. I prefer to fill my mind with positive and good thinking and for that I present you my big yellow smile..


And friend.. thank you for not hating me. I know.. I'm very busy lately almost 'invisible' from friendship cycle..but you still choose me to be your friend.. :)


Ahahahaa.. a words to ponder...

That's all for now friend..my little thoughts for you this week... again I'm going to rolling deep into my routine.... and dreams too...fly high...

3 comments:

  1. love those wisdom words. Smile, babe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Japanese song in the background Alv ;)

    We, your readers are always here for you even though you missing ba wakakaa.

    Happy midweek!

    ReplyDelete