The secrets of Life in 6 words:
• Before middle age – Do not fear
• After middle age – Do not regret
Enjoy your life while you can
• Do not wait till you cannot even walk just to be sorry and to regret
• As long as it is physically possible, visit places you wish to visit
Get out of the stock market!!
• When the share prices are up, your blood pressure goes up too, you want to buy but you cannot get
• When the share prices are down, you panic and want to sell, but no one wish to buy
• You can’t make all the money, why not let the young ones have a chance!
When there is an opportunity, get together with old classmates, old colleagues & old friends. The gathering is not just about eating, the concern is there is not much time left!
There are two kinds of food:
1. Things which are good for health – eat often, eat more but that is not everything.
2. Things which are not good for health – eat a little. Eat once a while but do not abstain from them totally.
Whatever you feel like eating, just eat! It is most important to be happy!Food that you do not feel like eating or do not like, you still need to eat a little once a while, just to balance your nutrition intake!
Do not be afraid or worried when you are sick. Settle all the afraid or worried when you are sick. Settle all the outstanding issues before hand and when you are well, including your funeral arrangements, you will be able to leave this world anytime, without regret!
Let the doctors handle your body, let GOD/NATURE handle your life, but be in charge of your own moods!
If worries can cure your sickness, then go ahead and worry!
If worries can prolong your life, then go ahead and worry!
If worries can exchange for happiness, then go ahead and worry!
Our kids will have their own fortune. Things concerning children and grandchildren, we can listen with eyes, just do not open your mouths or make any comments!
The Principles are:
Do not say anything that are fruitless. Do not do anything that is beyond your ability to achieve. If you are in a reactive situation, make your judgement based on the circumstances. If your children and grandchildren are independent, it is your good fortune!
Look After Four Old Treasures
1. The old body – pay more attention to information about health care, you can only rely on yourself to take care of your own health!
2. The retirement funds – money that you have earned, it is best to keep them yourself
3. The old companion – treasure every moment with your other half, one of you will leave first!
4. The old friends – seize every opportunities to meet up with your friends, such opportunities will be rare as time goes by
Do not panic when the lights go off. You can still see lot of stars in the sky with no boundary. There are always ups and downs in life. Since you do not jump for joy when the water vapour rises, why should you feel sad when it rains!
Three things You Must do Everyday
The first thing: Laugh
The second thing: Smile
The third thing: Laugh loudly and to your heart’s content
A wonderful life will always find wonderful reasons. The one who can laugh last, will be the one with the sweetest laugh!
Be determined in doing an appropriate amount of exercises everyday. Have sufficient sleep, maintain a peaceful and cheerful state of mind.
• Instead of scolding people with red faces and swelling blood vessels on the necks
• Why not just adopt more gracious approaches
• It will be less unruly
Laugh a little, it will be like the ocean and the sky with no boundary. There are always ups and downs in life. Since you do not jump for joy when the water vapour rises, why should you feel sad when it rains!