Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Make Me Happy!!

Today I want to say thank you to those who make me happy especially HIM. I believe we can be happy if we allowed love and forgiveness to be part of our life. In this season of lent I want to say thank you and feel grateful everyday…. Sometimes is not easy to say a kind of things to others. But God give us a lot of ‘tools’ to do it… So I took an advantage on that ‘tools’ through writing and blogging. Hehehehe.. thank you for make me happy.. again..

When I'm sad you make me happy,
When I'm trapped you set me free,
When I feel blind to the world,
You always manage to make me see.

When I'm in pain you heal me,
When I'm lost you help me find my way,
You guide me when I feel I can't go on,
When I'm speechless, you know just what to say.

The times I'm feeling lonely,
You are always near,
When I need someone to talk to me,
You tell me just what I want to hear.

And when I feel I can't go on,
All I have to do is think of You









11 comments:

  1. Happy Happy, good ... share sikit ...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa! Happy :) anugerah yang sangat bermakna...God Bless u kio alv

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay.. me too happy :) God Bless Us owez

    ReplyDelete
  4. indeed we r blessed always .. only at times we do not realize it.. are u thinking of the same HIM I am referring to? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. my happiness is when i no i am no greater than the other guy..

    my happiness is to see a friend like you coming to my blog

    my happiness is i can hear my sons telling me "papa i love you"

    my happiness is when my wife affirms that " she found the right one"

    my happiness is when my mother tells me that "you are indeed a good son of mine"

    my happiness is when the week is drawing closer to friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
    Some people move our souls to dance.
    They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom.

    Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon.
    They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

    Keep a song in your heart...and have fun, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. remember the song "don't worry, be happy" yeah it's nice to be happy :D

    may God bless us always with happy thought, then we can be happy always kan :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fredo..ngam lah tu hehhee

    Sogoh..God bless u too

    Pirut..yeahh..aramai tii

    Nadia..yup God bless us always

    San..smile for you

    Reanclaire..yes I'm refering the same HIM..:)

    Eugene..thats a true happiness indeed

    Huguan.. tell me more hehhee

    Uncle Lee...I'm totally agree with u

    Greg.. ya bah sa pun teringat tu lagu..hehhee

    ReplyDelete
  10. uhhh

    i love your poems ; meaningful and touching :)

    by words u can touch everyone's heart :)

    ReplyDelete