Sunday, November 16, 2008

My 17 November Birthday Mean

Your Birthdate: November 17

You tend to find yourself lucky - both in business and in life.

My comment: I feel so grateful what I have now..but sometimes I do feel 'broken' because of that

And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others.

My Comment: Yeah..that is very true..

You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.

My Comment: I cant hide it..It's very true

Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.

My Comment: Especially in finance matter wakakakkaka...true

Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck

My Comment: I'm Independent person and always do anything/everything in my own ways

Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all

My Comment: Well...refer my comment above. What you expect then? hehehehe

Your power color: Bronze

My Comment: Wow..really no idea what is this

Your power symbol: Half Moon

My Comment: Err..I dont know this..all I know is..my 'charm' only comes out when everybody seems to take 'rest' hehehe..got it?

Your power month: August

My Comment: No Idea..hehehhe

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday in advance :), biar sia la urang yang awal-awal wish ko ah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh almost true eh..? aint really believe it.. but.. not saying bail it off.. lol ^_^ but mcm true oo kan..? i wonder if they do really undergo this field..? ^_^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday dear Alv..
    May your wishes come true kio..and May God Bless you always..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah..thank kio...semakin tua sudah sya ni hehehheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. selamat hari lahir ekekek.... iskkk umur ja bah tu ness......

    ReplyDelete